- 1. Vision to Goal Setting
- 2. Planning and Implementation
- 3. Monitor, Evaluate and Adapt
- 4. Communicating Process: Current Page
The school planning process is intended to support an ongoing dialogue within the community of learners to promote understanding, respect, and shared values. Communicating a school’s vision, values, accomplishments, and future directions enable dialogue. Ultimately, schooling is a foundation to democracy and prepares students to be engaged citizens. An important feature within a community of learners is continual communication about what we value most.
- What are the most effective ways for school, home and community to share information?
- What is our story/narrative?
- How do we demonstrate mindfulness of others through our statements and actions, modeling our values of trust, respect, collaboration, and responsibility?
- How do we encourage and nurture ongoing dialogue within our school and FOS to support all learners, including staff?